Sportsman Chest Holster
The Chest Holster is probably the best suited and most popular option for the sportsman who wants immediate access to their defensive firearm. Center chest position provides quick access, even when under duress or muscle twitch reactions when stressed and left to defend yourself.
This chest holster can be made for a wide variety of revolvers and semi autos. The options are too many to list, so please email or call to discuss a chest holster for your specific firearm.
*Price listed is for non-customized base models in a solid color of your choosing.
- all hardware is made of solid brass or nickel plated brass
- all straps are lined with suede and stitched for a comfortable and durable strap
- buckle adjustment on both sternum and shoulder strap
- heavy duty leather and Dee-ring connect shoulder strap to the back of the sternum strap via Chicago screws. Also adjustable for optimal fit and function
- holster is made from 7/8oz or 8/9oz Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather (leather weight depends on size of the firearm). Molded to fit your specific firearm.
- Sternum strap utilizes a swivel snap that connects to a Dee-ring on the holster for comfortable and quick donning and doffing of the holster.
All straps and holster leather is dyed to the color of your choosing and finished with a water resistant finish. Suede Liner available in Tan, Dark Brown and Black